Tuesday, June 26, 2012

funny song!

I'm pretty sure Lilah and her after-school Kindercare group sang this to the seniors at the senior residence last month. It obviously hasn't left her mind yet, as she so adequately puts it these days! Somehow I find myself singing it around the house too - the tune is just so catchy. Oh my!

I imagine the seniors got a kick out of it!

Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?
Do your ears hang low?

4 comments:

  1. Soo stinkin funny and cute! Thanks for sharing this Jill.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have it stuck in my head too!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song has been around forever... I have sung it with all my kids. It is WAY to catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes... now it is in my head.... She is too cute though!

    ReplyDelete