Tuesday, April 6, 2010

a spring photograph

It goes without saying that I take a lot of pictures of Lilah.

Lilah was calling the shots today. She said to me, "I sit here and you take peesher (picture) of me". I was actually photographing the daffodils at that moment. So I turned the camera to her to take her picture and she made this cute pouty face. She cracks me up. In fact, she cracks herself up as you'll see from the picture I took right after!

Out of hundreds of pictures I take there is sometimes just one that captures me and I fall in love with it.

The first one below is definitely one of those. I love her expression.

out & about

out & about

out & about

out & about

out & about

out & about

[ more pictures here ]

7 comments:

  1. Could this child be dressed any cuter?! I think I need to move to Ottawa, I can't believe you have daffodils and tulips out already! Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures... LOVE that smile :)
    And I LOVE your new design!! It's lovely, and that graphic is so sweet!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog look!! And she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the expressions she makes! And what a great smile in the second one. I love her outfit and the new blog look is beautiful!

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take the best photos! And you do have the most adorable
    subject;-).

    Happy Easter to you all!

    Hugs,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I agree, Lilah's expression in that first one is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete