Wednesday, April 21, 2010

black & white wednesday, { reflection }

I'd just finished fixing Lilah's hair this morning when I caught these pictures of her in the bathroom mirror. She loves to sit and look at herself and she makes all sorts of funny faces. I pretty much have to wash off the slob and sticky finger prints every single day! But it's worth it to see her silly and fun little personality!

I would just love two of this girl!

reflection

reflection

reflection

reflection

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ see more black & white pictures at 'The Long Road to China' }

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12 comments:

  1. Hi...first time visiting here. What a sweet girl you have.

    Love these reflections. Very creative. (Yes, two of her would be double great.)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!!!!! What an adorable little face : ) Love her reflection...very sweet : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great shots!!

    If you had two of that girl, I think you'd get fined for serious cuteness overload!!! ;) It should be a crime to be so adorable!

    Such a Sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I don't know if it's even possible to duplicate such adorability and sweetness! These photos are beautiful and are perfect for black and white.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE mirror photos! Great pictures.
    An Az Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful black and whites! Tia does that with the mirror too - it's CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative shots! It is like she is twins! Double cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word. She is the CUTEST thing ever. What a sweetie! I LOVE these picture. They made my day brighter and cheerier : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love reflection photos... Miss Lilah is just toooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shots of a gorgeous girl! And - although they look nothing alike on the outside - she reminds me so much of my Tongginator in some ways.

    ReplyDelete