Friday, April 30, 2010

perfection

gorgeous girl

Dear Lilah,

There are many times in the day that you write me 'wee notes', as you call them.

Here's one for you.

You have the most perfect almond shaped eyes, the most perfect button nose, the most perfect rosebud lips and the most perfect little sweetheart face.

Did I mention how perfect you are?

I love and adore you and I know we say it back and forth hundreds of times a day, but I want you to know, that there is no one like you, my baby girl.

Hugs & Kisses, Mama.

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet note to a very special gitl. i have tears in my eyes
    and that picture is awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now you made me teary!!! Beautiful photo (and the logo too!) and an even more beautiful wee note!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, she is absolute perfection..what a georgeous photo. I can't help but wondering what she was thinking about when you snapped it.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wee note to Lilah! It is so important for us to let our kids know how special they, because if we don't nobody else will! Your such a great Mom!
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete