Wednesday, December 7, 2011

writing her christmas cards

My girl is way ahead of the game. She's had her friends-at-school Christmas cards written for a couple of weeks now. I finally got mine enveloped, address labeled and stamped tonight, mind you, mine didn't have to be hand written and she totally noticed that difference!

lilah: "You aren't putting any words in your card?"
me: "Nope, they're all written for me."
lilah: "Oh."

I could just see the wheels working in her little mind, trying to figure out how I got off so lightly! Oh well, the exercise was good for her, 25 of her little friends cards later, she knows how to spell 'from' without asking!

I simply adore her 4 year old writing!

4 comments:

  1. That is some perseverance! I wish I was that on the ball with my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's way ahead of me this year, I'm sorry to say. I love her writing, too.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so sweet! i was reading this post with sam on my lap, and when we came to her picture he tried to talk to her :) she's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good girl Lilah..... you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete