Saturday, June 29, 2013

her thoughts

A couple of days ago, while I was standing brushing Lilah's hair (we always do it in front of her bedroom mirror,) she commented to me:

"Mom, I was thinking... I have the same outside as my first Mom, but the same inside as you."

I thought she must have heard it from someone/somewhere, but she said no, she just thought it up herself.
Such a profound yet simple child-like way of seeing her two Moms in herself.
She is such a special girl.

sidewalk chalking

4 comments:

  1. She's always been a deep thinker hasn't she?! I love that she's so comfortable with her life story.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Jill, what a lovely wee lassie you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet she is! And she is so blessed to call you her forever mama!

    ReplyDelete