Thursday, April 11, 2013

new glasses

It's been a couple of weeks since she got her new glasses. Can you believe she chose pink? I know, me neither! (I'm so thrilled!)

It's funny, because she has always been so proud of the fact that she doesn't liked pink or princesses!

She told me recently she likes pink now. Actually, one of the main reasons she likes pink now, is because, in her own words: "When you wear a pink shirt, it means 'No Bullying!'. I was very impressed that she would choose to like pink because of the 'no bullying' message.

So sweet and sensitive, that's my Lilah girl.

new glasses

7 comments:

  1. Her new glasses are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how her little minds works.....she shows such senstivity for a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the most important thing about a decision is the reason why you make it. Lilah is the most smart, cute, sensitive little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a sweet and special little soul. Wise beyond her years.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink. I love the pink glasses on her. And she is one smart little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lilah looks adorable in those glasses. She has a lot of style!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, she's precious. I thought her thought process. And pink sure does look good on her. Well, I think anything looks good on her. But pink is precious!

    ReplyDelete