Saturday, August 22, 2009

dora (the explorer's) backpack

It took me three full days to figure out why she was infatuated with the backpack, I know, I'm a little slow! It's her new word of the week and it comes straight from the mouth of...Dora! Anything Dora says (or does) is worthy, really really worthy, when you're two years old. And just in case you're wondering what worthy means, here it is: "Having worth or excellence; possessing merit; valuable; of high position; to exalt into a hero." Hmm, competition for Piggy?

school play

school play

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is the sweetest picture! I love green on her...PRECIOUS!!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!!

    Love the green polka dots...WAY Cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, she is beautiful! I love that shade of green and it looks great on her.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic, playing school lol, being as quick as a whip, I imagine Lilah will have a thing or two she may want to teach the teacher when the time comes :)

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness just jumps off this post!She is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just TOO cute!!! Love the little piggy!!

    ReplyDelete