Saturday, August 1, 2009

cooling off in the shoppin' bin!

Buying a little paddling pool (for Lilah) has been on my mind for awhile now. It was a lovely hot first day of August and definitely would have been a good day to have one, but I still haven't gotten around to it. That being said, I use a shoppin' bin to lug around Lilah's outdoor sand and water toys and it just dawned on me today that it would be perfect for a little pool. Well she loved it! I set it out on the front porch and she spent so much time playing with it and in it. She especially enjoyed trying to wet me! Our girl is always up to some rascality! Her gorgeous smile of pure joy just melts my heart. More pictures from today here.

cooling off in the shopping bin!

cooling off in the shopping bin!

cooling off in the shopping bin!

cooling off in the shopping bin!

cooling off in the shopping bin!

4 comments:

  1. She is just beyond cute! Love that smile (reminds me of Kerry's somehow). It looks like she's having a blast!

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so much older with her hair pulled back! What a cutie. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so happy...pure joy is right! Awesome blog Jill, I love the photos of Lilah with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos - Lilah is so cute and happy! Cute hairstyle and ruffly neck.

    ReplyDelete