Tuesday, April 26, 2011

our long weekend

Here's a few pictures taken this weekend, while in Toronto, at the Bible Conference. We all enjoyed ourselves immensely.

: Making new friends at the conference.
: Pretending to be a koala in the pool.
: Relaxing at the hotel.
: A picture (she took of herself) on the drive home.

: The chocolate easter bunny.
: Beautiful smelling Easter Lillies.
: Some new goggles, noodles and a swimming hat.

toronto conference weekend toronto conference weekend toronto conference weekend toronto conference weekend

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Easter Weekend. Looks like Lilah had fun too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lilah in the pool!! Glad you had a nice time this weekend in Toronto. We have just come back from leaving Mum at Cairnryan to get the ferry to Larne....it was beautiful down there - I just wanted to get on the ferry and go too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a nice Easter weekend. Looks like you have a little water-baby on your hands. I love her self portrait.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! She's a good photographer! Great, clear self-portrait. I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like your weekend was lovely! Love her self portrait and the one with her goggles on with the noodles. My 2 love their goggles and wear them in the bathtub all the time!

    Gail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had been home! I would have made every effort to meet you for a latte.

    Looks like a fabulous weekend for Miss L without me! LOL!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww love the collage - and lilah does make a very cute koala! and her self portrait is adorable!

    xo ellie

    ReplyDelete