Tuesday, October 1, 2013

she says...

Part of Lilah's prayer one night: "Thank you God for EVERYTHING in the whole world; we haven't seen it all yet, but we have seen a LOT!"

lilah: "Do you need help Phebe?"
phebe: "No. Don't need help. I do it myself."
*two seconds later*
phebe: "Lilah, I need help."
lilah: "I knew that was going to happen!"

She came home from school one day and told me about the practice fire drill they had at school that day. The worst part of the whole thing (in Lilah's mind) was: "Mama, we EVEN had to wear our indoor shoes outside!"

"I have two dollars and Phebe has none, so I'm going to give her one."

In the bath one day: "Wow Mom, look at the size of this hair, it's soooo long! I think it's been growing since I was a baby and never got cut!"

"Mama, do you have to be friends with a boy first, before you get married?"

During a conversation one day in which she mentioned the fact Baba doesn't cook! Then turning to me she said: "Well, at least someone's responsible around here!"

"Mama, how much bucks does this cost?"

She came home from school today and told me: "The teacher loved my skirt today!" (see photos below!)

lilah girl lilah girl

5 comments:

  1. "At least someone is responsible around here!" She is a hoot!! I'm so glad you share the things she says. Oh, and I love her skirt, too.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her wee skirt too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She says the cutest things... and I love that skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE her skirt too. Please share the details:) She says the sweetest and funniest things!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!
      I bought this skirt (back in February) @ The Children's Place.

      Delete