Thursday, September 10, 2009

thankful thursday

thankful thursday

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

My trust should be in the Lord at all times and in every circumstance.
I am thankful for His promise, to become my strength, my song and my salvation.
That is enough. It is all that I need.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here is another reason for 'Thankful Thursday'. Congratulations to John & Monika on the adoption of their beautiful son, Alexey Daniel. We met this sweet couple at the waiting families dinners, while we were waiting for our Lilah. We are so thrilled for them. God is good.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. We all need to be reminded at times to just trust in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said, my friend!

    Miss Lila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,
    Can you email me at dijorouse@yahoo.com?
    I need your help with something!

    Thanks,
    Diana

    P.S: BEAUTIFUL Lilah here!!

    ReplyDelete