Monday, January 6, 2014

she says

Untitled

Sitting on my knee one day, cuddling: "It feels so nice to be loved."

Baba, washing the dishes one Sunday... "I'm ALWAYS slaving over the dishes!"
Lilah quickly replied: "Like the Israelites in Egypt!?"

Regarding a little boy in her class: "He's a bit of a rascal, but his name sounds good!"

Her teacher was off sick for a few days and Lilah made her a get well soon card, she also made a little pouch on the card and popped some loose change in. When I asked her why she felt she needed to give her teacher money, she replied: "One day we were wasting stuff and my teacher said, 'I'm not rich you know!', so I wanted her to have some money!"

Talking about the Bible verse John 3:3 (being born again) one day, she said: "Being born again is actually adoption, into God's family."

After Phebe suggested some things Lilah could add to her drawing, she said: "Phebe, I don't want your details in my idea!"

phebe: "Lilah, let's play married."
lilah: "No Phebe, I don't want to kiss you on the lips!"

Baba was teasing both girls one day and Lilah was telling him off for teasing them...
baba: "Hey, are you guys sticking up for each other?"
lilah: "Helloooooooooooo Baba, we're sisters!"

2 comments:

  1. I love to hear the things she says! These posts always make me smile. I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She says the most amazing things and they seem to get more and more intelligent and deep as she gets older.

    ReplyDelete