Wednesday, June 30, 2010

project 365 ~ month of june ~ 32-61/365

Here are my contributions to the second month of Project 365.

This project is definitely getting a little easier. I wouldn't say I'm getting any more creative though and I had planned to use more settings on my camera, but I'm not doing that either... unfortunatley! I'll have to step up my game one of these days soon!

I have used my new point and shoot for a few of the pictures. They certainly aren't the same quality, but it is nice to have it with me so I can photograph moments that I otherwise would never capture. Like Lilah on her last visit to CHEO - I would be just too embarrassed to carry a big camera into a public area like the hospital, so it was nice that I had the tiny one in my purse. It is proving to be quite valuable!

June: 32-61/365

8 comments:

  1. I just love your collages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ha that you decided to tackle this project. i have been loving all your posts. and ofcouse your daughters beautiful face

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! I love that you have a visual record of every single day. and such a beautiful one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just GREAT! I take photos almost every day...if only I did EVERY day so I could do this too! It's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should "TAG" these at the bottom of your post as Project 365 so we can see all of them on your blog. Love 'em!!! Stephe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented Jill. I love the one of Lilah on the swing:0)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite... Lilah with the #3.

    ReplyDelete