Tuesday, June 15, 2010

she'd eat blueberries till the cows come home

She could quite honestly eat blueberries all day long. She eat a quart between Saturday and Sunday. I bought 2 more quarts yesterday evening - one is already gone and I just washed the second quart this morning. She begged me for a few more while I took these pictures. You see that rash around her mouth, that is from too many blueberries. Oh well, it's kinda like the blueberries, it doesn't last long and she doesn't care in the least. Just give her the blueberries and nobody gets hurt!

Since she loves blueberries so much, I thought I'd check online for local places so we can go and pick them this summer. I eventually found this blueberry farm. It's a bit of a drive from where we live, but we'll make a day trip out of it, take a picnic and go sometime in August when it's blueberry season.

I'm pretty sure she would absolutely love that!

blueberry girl

blueberry girl

46/365 - yum blueberries - 2:54pm

[ more pictures here ]

4 comments:

  1. How lucky are you that she loves good and healthy food... it is still such a battle here!!! Summer berries are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberries are like sweets to her - yes, we are lucky! And we don't even realize how lucky we are because she's always eat anything we put in front of her. Just the kinda girl she is I guess, although that could always change!

    Since she got her last two second molars on top about a month ago it's been great... she can now munch through raw carrots as fast as I can! And not take 15 minutes to chew a piece of meat. Thank goodness for molars.

    Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that she'll eat blueberries for you, they're loaded with vitamins and antioxidants! I love her little dress.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shots!! Yummm :)

    ReplyDelete