Friday, May 14, 2010

mooney's bay

Lilah had some seriously great fun at Mooney's Bay yesterday. So much so that each time I brought up the subject of leaving, she'd say to me "I'm still having so much fun, Mama".

We set out on a bike ride to feed the ducks, and we ended up at Mooney's Bay. Lilah puttered around, in and out of the water, making birthday cakes out of sand for more than two hours. And I was more than happy to sit, relax, soak up some sun and take pictures of her.

And the sweet outfit Lilah is wearing is another set of the Matilda Jane clothes our good friend Tiffany sent a while back! I absolutely adore the ruffles on her, and the dress makes it the perfect combination!

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

mooneys bay

[ more pictures here ]

9 comments:

  1. I love it when kids will just entertain themselves with water, sand and their own imagination. My kids love the beach or swamp or river or....well you get the point!
    Love the Matilda Jane set,its sweet
    I love how their stuff is girl yet
    comfy:0)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great photos! I love the outfit too and I love the last shot with the undies! You have an amazing gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14 May, 2010

    I love her outfit. These photos, as well as the ones in the post below,are absolutely beautiful! She is so sweet and, yes, you are definitely blessed.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is georgous

    looks like you had a great time. what a fun place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the photos and LOVE the outfit on Miss Lilah! She is FABULOUS!

    Lily and Ty are crazy about their Wellies shirts... they would wear them every day if I let them.
    Thanks a million!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures... she's a beautiful girl!

    N

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...dish!!! I LOVE these photos...all your photos!!! Do you use an editing program or special overlays!! I vote that you do a tutorial on your amazing photography skills! Your readers want to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stephe!

    I know, I know! You asked me this once before and I have been a total slacker. It is so easy to do, I will blog about it soon.

    Promise!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jill!
    I love these!!! Can you tell me when you have time if you are also using LightRoom and LR Pre-sets.. I need to get my post-editing act together! THANKS!!!!

    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete