Thursday, May 20, 2010

feeding the ducks

Yesterday we headed on a bike ride to Dows Lake in search of some ducks to feed. I say that, only because it took us a while to actually find hungry ducks in this particular location. After we accomplished that feat we found a big patch of dandelions, I sat down and Lilah played in the dandelions. She had a house and shop in the middle of them all and she was walking and running around chattering away to herself. She was in her element. She also wanted us both to lie down in the grass together, so we did that too.

I love my life, I love my girl, we have the best times together.

duck feeding & dandelions

duck feeding & dandelions

duck feeding & dandelions

duck feeding & dandelions

duck feeding & dandelions

duck feeding & dandelions

[ more pictures here ]

2 comments:

  1. Once again, great shots. Looks like you are having a great stretch of weather... we have pouring rain and cold!

    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like georgeous weather. I love that last shot of beautiful Lilah, and wow is her hair getting long.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete