Thursday, February 4, 2010

'chosen' - get your verse on!

Yesterday morning, as I was scrambling around trying to find something for Lilah to wear to her gymnastics class, I came across the tee I bought her last September from an online shop called Wild Olive. All the tees are absolutely beautiful and (get this!), 10% of the proceeds goes to Love Without Boundaries, which is a really really great charity that helps the children in China's orphanages. I also bought myself the fitted tee called 'Sing Praises' and it is super comfy. Definitely the perfect buy if you or your little one is needing a great tee!

Am I ever thankful she was chosen for our family?
Every.single.day.

chosen

chosen

Deuteronomy 14:2
For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession.

Wild Olive Tees

chosen

5 comments:

  1. Well, look at Miss Lilah, gettin' her verse on!
    These pictures are AWESOME! May we please use them on the WO blog sometime??
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wild Olives t-shirts. I have just actually never gotten around to ordering some. I think they would also be a great witness to anyone who is actually in China...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the t-shirt and LOVE the verse too. Most suitable for miss Lilah.
    I was just on this site last night and seen a very nice tee I might purchase (Such Things)
    LOVE you Granddaughter
    Nono xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I also like the Wild Olive line, can't wait to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the SAME t-shirt for Khloe...now our girls will not only be sporting the same hand-knit sweater...but a lovely and meaningful Tee, too! ;) I am a HUGE fan of Wild Olive T's... I think we have like 5 of them in our household by now!

    Lilah is the perfect little model... I hope Stef does use her on the website/blog sometime!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete