Wednesday, September 9, 2009

first swim lesson

We started swim lessons this morning - the *swim* term is used very loosely - with the 'mom and tot' group at the local swimming pool, and Lilah LOVED it. Even more fun than the outdoor pool and the lake, because in this case, the water is actually warm! She was so thrilled she was squealing with delight. She blew bubbles in the water and we all sang songs while splashing hands and kicking feet, Lilah also came down the little slide a couple of times into my arms/the water. She definitely has a lot of love for the water and believe me, she was not amused when the half hour was over! Half an hour though, you must admit that is kinda short! Well, it's what we'll be doing every Wednesday morning for the next three months, and I know I'll have a very thrilled little girl each Wednesday morning when I remind her!

first *swim* lesson

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! And what an incredible bonding experience for you and Lilah! Yay for Wednesday morning swim classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, that girl! I'm glad to hear she loves the water, and what a great Mommy/Daughter thing to do together.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad she liked it! Ours start this Saturday, but we're going to miss the first class. I'm a little apprehensive about how Zach will like it though:S
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how adorable your Lilah Grace is...she is such a hunny!! :)

    Thank you for offering to send a piece of fabric and your 'good wish' for Khloe. It means a LOT! :) I think I need some other examples of good wishes so that I don't scare so many people away. They can be very simple, too. It's the heart of the good wish/blessing and who sends them that counts! :) Anyway, I would love to email my address to you, so here is my email address...thomclan@cfaith.com
    Just hit me with a quick note and I will send you my address.

    Blessings and Hugs,
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete