Tuesday, September 15, 2009

colouring

colouring

This is Lilah's first major colouring job. She did it at Chapters today, after listening to the, "We're Going on a Bear Hunt" story. It will definitely be gracing our fridge. Lilah's first piece of art. As a side note, I coloured the green shrubs, I couldn't resist, she said "Mama help".

It would have been nice if the lady telling the story today was as animated as this guy, the author, Michael Rosen! Lilah might actually have sat up and listened. Maybe. Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog....So GLAD to find your blog....I enjoyed my stop tonight. There are so many new and fun blogs that I am finding everyday. Hope you will stop by and see my new Christmas blog... http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
    There is a GREAT giveaway going on now for a Great Ornament Giveaway on Oct 1....all you have to do is leave a comment.....I love finding new blogs and make new blog friends.

    ReplyDelete