Sunday, February 23, 2014

more of the things she says

Family Day

phebe: "Can I play with your toy?"
lilah: "Go ahead - knock yourself out!"

The day she got her report card, on the walk home she said how excited she was to see what the teacher had written about her! Then she said to me: "I know what Baba's going to say... Lilah is a rascal sometimes and she kisses the boys!"

After asking me about my report card, I told her I talked too much in class and she replied: "Your report card probably said, you're a good girl at everything, but you just need to control your mouth!"

"I'm not losing weight, I'm getting weight!"

"Phebe do you want to do chores sometime? I do. Do you want to know why? Because you get money when you do chores - that's why!"

After Canada won the gold medal playing hockey at the Olympics: "I wish Baba played hockey instead of soccer!"

8 comments:

  1. Looks like she is getting ready to race you Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a hoot. Seriously! I got a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She makes me laugh! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She never fails to make me giggle =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good about recording these! I just love every little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Il y a longtemps que vous n'avez pas donné de nouvelles de votre si jolie famille
    J'espère que vous allez bien
    Vos magnifiques photos me manquent
    Amicalement
    Françoise de France (Corse)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where have you gone; I miss your posts :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous13 May, 2014

    hi, just checking to see if you've update your blog, but ummmm, no. is everything ok? hope everything's ok and that you're just too busy to blog. anyhow, love following your blogs, both lilah's and phebe's. God with you~

    ReplyDelete