Thursday, October 3, 2013

practice makes perfect!

Lilah started piano lessons this Fall.

Every Monday after school we walk over to the Ottawa Folklore Center where Steve teaches her some piano magic! It's one of those things I always wanted to do as a child, so here I am passing my dreams on to my daughter!

She just completed her fourth week and seems to be enjoying it. She practices for about 10 minutes almost daily.

I'm hoping that this helps her develop a love for music, as she does seem to be musically minded. I think having a love for music/art is special, it's a creative outlet in life... just as photography is for me!

Untitled Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! I bet she will do really well... and only ten minutes a day? I had to do 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love piano music! Even piano practices at this age sound delightful to me. Unlike violin which often sounds screetchy! :)

    ReplyDelete