Friday, July 26, 2013

mont tremblant - { papie & nono visit }

We just spent the last 3 days at Mont Tremblant, with my parents.

Mont Tremblant is fast becoming one of our most favoured summer destinations! And I think we might just have my parents hooked too, if only they lived a little closer. There was all sorts of fun activities, meals out, relaxing, walking, golf, euro bungee, soaking in the hot tub... or if you were small enough, say Phebe & Lilah's size, you could even swim in the hot tub! Ha! And swim they did!

It was the most wonderful time. I think we were all sad to leave.

Oh, and because of sheer number of photos taken during this trip, I think I'll split them into 3 separate posts! These are from the first day.

mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1 mont tremblant - day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment