Monday, July 25, 2011

the crazy little things she says!

he loves me, he loves me not

: After seeing the pig (that had quite recently given birth) at the farm: "I don't want to have a baby from my bum. I want to adopt a baby from China, 'cause I don't like blood."

: "Look at that steam coming out of the plane in the sky!"

: Walking past a house with a massive fir tree growing in their front lawn: "Why did they not take their Christmas tree down yet?"

: Talking about her cat: "He speaks English, because I adopted him from England!"

: "Mum, do you have to do pilates because your bum is chubbier?!"

: As she was fluffing up the pillows one morning: "We have to get the cracks out of these pillows!" (I think she meant creases!)

Me: Lilah, are you licking the butter off your toast?"
Lilah: "No, my face just sticked into it!" (as she starts laughing uncontrollably!)

he loves me, he loves me not

4 comments:

  1. What a funny little thing! Don't you just love their comments?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too much! I love the things she says and the way her little mind works. What a hoot. She much keep you in stitches all day long!

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how did you answer: "Mum, do you have to do pilates because your bum is chubbier?!"

    Thanks for making me laugh tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She must keep a smile on your face all of the time... someday her kids will say the same things to her!

    ReplyDelete