Thursday, April 28, 2011

so loved

so loved

Do any or all of you know Stefanie, over at 'Ni Hao Y'all'?

She has a massive heart for the Lord and for adoption, more especially, she advocates for the special needs children in China. In fact, if I must admit it, I envy her in many ways. As it stands, she has nine beautiful children, five of which are adopted from China. She and her husband, being the incredible people that they are, are bringing home another two beautiful girls, Poppy & Esther, from China. Bringing their family head count up to 13! Now THAT, is amazing! The Lord has done great things through this family.

I also want to mention that they are raising funds to bring home their girls and the prizes are sweeeeeeet! But, there is one thing that I absolutely love and that is the t-shirts they had made especially for their two girls. If you donate a mininimum of $30, you will automatically get one of these t-shirts in the mail.

john316

Awesome right?!

And the t-shirt is called 'so LOVED', the verse on the back reads: 'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16.'

Indeed, it's the gospel in a nutshell.

I'm so excited to get our t-shirts in the mail - I've ordered one for both Lilah and I!

2 comments:

  1. wow, they must be amazing. I will check this out. Thank you, for the heads up my friend.

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stephanie and she amazes me... 11!... 6 wears me out! Definitely worth supporting her.

    ReplyDelete