Monday, February 28, 2011

project 365 ~ month of february ~ 277-304/365

Here are my contributions to the tenth month of Project 365.

We've had a lot of fun times in this short month of February. But let's be honest, I am so ready for spring! And according to our Ontario groundhog, it's going to be early this year?! I say that as huge snow flakes are falling out of the sky at this very second - in fact, they've been falling for a few hours now! That being said, I already notice the daylight hours are lengthening. And that makes me super happy!

I've had a few peeps ask me about the mosiacs I create each month - like the one below. It's really easy! I use a free online application on the Big Huge Labs website. Big Huge Labs is also linked up with Flickr, where all my photos are uploaded, but it isn't necessary to have a flickr account, just handier! There are lots of fun toys you can play around with on the website, I use the 'mosiac maker'. You can customize your mosiac to your own specific requirements, by the number of rows and columns, etc. When it's complete I then upload it to Flickr and add the border & text using the Picnik application. I hope you find it as easy to use as I do! And if you have any questions, just shout.

February: 277 - 304/365

7 comments:

  1. I could look at your photos..and Lilah.. all day long! I love your picks for the month of Feb. Hey, we both have green eyes!

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for 'showing' me how to make the collages. I am SO excited to have completed collages for my January and February months of my {365}! I can't wait to continue following your adorable blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your pictures...my hubby bought me a new camera and I am so desperately trying to learn it...my first SLR. Lilah is so darn cute and your pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pretty sick of this Ontario weather myself. But, I feel there is a hint of spring in the air.

    It does look like you had a fabulous February. Well you definitely made the BEST of it.

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave is the one of you and your hubby...

    You should come to Alberta... Ontario will seem a hundred times better then!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very welcome Brooke. :)
    Sorry it took me so long since you first asked.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing that information Jill, I had been meaning to comment you and ask how you created them. Your photos are so beautiful.

    P.S - I am a blog reader from Ireland! Love you blog, Lilah is so precious and the love you both have for her shines through your writing!

    ReplyDelete