Tuesday, November 2, 2010

tinkerbell

tinkerbell

We skipped Halloween this year.

We have Church on Sunday evenings and we make an effort to not miss, unless we're sick, of course! So I had to make up for skipping Halloween, not that our Lilah girl would ever have noticed. Anyway, yesterday was a crazy busy day, but today we pulled out the Tinkerbell dress, the wings, the crown, the fancy shoes... And Lilah, was in love. She looked at herself in the mirror in awe and said "I'm a REAL princess!" To be honest, I was going for the Fairy Tinkerbell look, but whatever. She's beautiful. Just plain beautiful.

We then walked down to the little corner shop at the end of our street and I bought her a packet of Malteasers. They're a big favourite around our house! And tomorrow I'm hoping to make those Halloween cupcakes we've been planning for a while now.

She's worn this dress before, I originally bought it for her 2nd birthday. Oh how she's grown since then!

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. That is a great fairy outfit, very pretty and very Lilah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilah is the perfect little fairy princess! So cute!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tinkerbell... princess she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, she is beautiful. Love her wings and crown too.

    ReplyDelete