Sunday, September 12, 2010

starting a new year of sunday school

second year of sunday school

Today started Lilah's second year of Sunday School. It is incredible how much she has grown (in every way) since last year. She absolutely loves her Sunday School teacher - Janet. In fact, just last night I asked Lilah what her favourite part of Sunday School is: I gave her a few suggestions, like, is it the Bible story? or the singing? or the colouring? But our girl had her own idea how to answer the question, she replied, "I love my Janet girl and seek ye the Lord".

Oh she melts my heart!

7 comments:

  1. Look at her! Sitting there like a little lady studying her Bible... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is georgeous in her curls and hat! And she looks like such a little lady sitting like that =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these picts of Lilah! She looks like such a dainty little lady studying her bible! She also looks so very grown up!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness cuteness at it's finest. Both the pictures and the story.

    Lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tia just asked me "what's so funny?' I had to reply, "oh that Lilah". she is just adorable. and is it really that cold there already?? yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks like such a lady with her legs crossed reading the bible. you can just eat her up. she is truly an angle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet soul your Lilah girl is. And so adorable - look at those daintily-crossed legs!!

    ReplyDelete