Monday, August 23, 2010

the expression on her face

We had such a hilarious time making these faces together today.
Each time she'd make one, she'd come running over and check it out on the camera.
And then we would laugh and laugh ...and laugh.

the many faces

the many faces
This one is my favourite. It is so 'put on'. I think Auntie Carol may have taught her this expression!
She can't hold it for long, because she totally cracks herself up!


the many faces
She makes this face a lot now. It's when Colin and I are laughing about something.
And she thinks we're laughing at her, which is quite possible! She is so funny!

[ more pictures here ]

6 comments:

  1. So fun! These pictures are hilarious and so cute. I can just imagine the fun you had together taking these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny! She has such a huge personality and is so much fun. It is always good to see them laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that little face! She is such a little character.

    Gin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha...she is too cute! I love her suspicous look. Hard to keep a straight face when you see that!

    My girls love to make funny faces too and sometimes it's just necessary to let them goof around in front of the camera. They are such good and patient models most of the time so I feel I have to let them have some fun too. They love seeing their funny faces on the computer or the digital photoframe.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so fun! Tia and I were copying her faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny. Love the expressions.

    ReplyDelete