Wednesday, July 8, 2009

fake smile, anyone?

Since the T family sent us several cute pictures from our evening together a few weeks ago, I thought I would post a couple. One of them happens to be Lilah's 'lovely' fake smile which I mentioned in the previous post. The other is of Lilah with the T's two beautiful kiddies, Adam and Lane. I have a funny feeling they're all wearing fake smiles in that one! Too cute! They had a lot of fun together running around the backyard. Thanks again for good times and great memories!

June 26th, 2009

June 26th, 2009

5 comments:

  1. CUTE! I think it's so funny when kids go through that 'fake smile' age...it is so 'posed' that it just cracks me up! I think my 10 yr.old is revisiting that stage again lately, as I can't seem to get a good 'natural' photo of him! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! At least she's "trying" to oblige =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! That smile is TOO cute and funny!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12 July, 2009

    Hi this is Anna, Laura's friend. Your so lucky to have such a CUTE little girl!!!!! Love the fake smile! He He Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna! You're right, we are lucky! Lilah will need a few fairy dresses soon like you and Laura used to wear! Maybe you still do?! ;) Jill xx

    ReplyDelete