Saturday, July 26, 2008

pictures in the yangdong swi gardens

Lilah Updated Picture - 14 months

Lilah Updated Picture - 14 months

We can't stop staring at these pictures of our little Lilah - every feature is engrained into our minds and hearts. Today I went to Blacks and got them developed over and over and over again! Everywhere you look in our house there's a picture of her!

Along with these two photos we received her measurements; she now has 5 teeth, one more gained in the last 2 months! Her foot length is 11 cms, very good information to know for shoe shopping! Everything else pretty much stayed the same regarding her weight and height.

She is so very very precious.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous26 July, 2008

    Beautiful little princess!! So happy for you!! Lovely blogspot. Love your photos. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful girl! I love her hair and her eyes are sooo thoughtful. N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, just stopped in to check out your blog after getting your e-mail. I'm so excited to see another Yangdong beauty coming home. I love the updated photos; I used Adelle's services too. I remember that moment, getting updated pictures. Lilah is just beautiful!! Can't wait to follow your trip to China. Sarah and Miss Eliza (my Yangdong beauty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I saw your blog and beautiful daughter for the first time today... My second daughter is also from Yang Jiang (YangJiang SWI, close to YangDong). She was adopted Nov 2005at 15 months.
    Congratulations!
    Pascale, in Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous, Jill and Colin...love your blog!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete